Since Apple removed the headphone jack from the iPhone, the other mobile phone manufacturers would follow the trends and remove the headphone jack accordingly. The wireless earbuds will become popular to connect to your phones. But what are the benefits of the wireless earbuds? Are they safe? Can wireless earbuds last all day long? These questions we often heard from our customers. In this article, we will walk you through some knowledge and benefits of the wireless earbuds.
There are a large number of wireless headphone options that use Bluetooth to connect to your mobile phones.
So what is Bluetooth technology and what is different between WiFi and Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data between fixed and mobile devices over a short distance using short-wavelength and building a personal area network. The main difference between Bluetooth and WiFi is that Bluetooth is primarily used to connect devices without using cables, while WiFi provides high-speed access to the internet.
What is true wireless and wireless, why should you use them?
Wireless earbuds can be used for a variety of activities, including smart phones, computers, TVs and other electronic devices. While wireless allows us to wear headphones a few feet away from our music players, true wireless cuts the cord between the earbuds, giving us true freedom. The important distinction is that “true wireless” headphones completely lack a cable or connector between the earpieces. “Wireless headphones are still connected in some way like earphones go around your neck, but no need access to a phone jack.
Why should you use true wireless? Here are some advantages of wireless earbuds
- With wireless earbuds, you are able to do away with the multiple wired gadgets in your life. You can do your things handsfree, meaning that you will be able to pick your calls without the need to place your phone on your ears. It also becomes easy to work out as you listen to music from your phones through the wireless buds. In short, it is convenient to use true wireless earbuds.
- Easy access, how many times have you had to untangle a headphone cord after it’s been sitting in your pocket or bag? Thanks to the wireless earbuds, you don’t need to worry about the issue.
- High-quality sound. The fact that the earbuds are wireless does not mean that they will not give you the best quality sound. There are many varieties of quality earbuds that come with noise isolation and bass boosting technology.
- Quick paring, no need to plug in, pairing your wireless earbuds with your device easily. Just turn on the wireless and your phone’s Bluetooth to let the two devices connect together. Most wireless headphones, once your earbuds are setup and paired to your device, they will automatically sync the next time they are turned on for use.
- You can walk as you talk. In fact, with the wireless earbuds, you can work and even do chores at home without the need for you to hold the phone. You can listen to music and even receive calls and resume the playback as you wish. You could actually drive as you use the wireless earbuds. You will, however, need to make sure that you are careful enough not to cause an accident.
- Wireless earbuds look stylish and the prices are affordable, which may suitable for your taste.
- It’s safe to use. If you’re worried about wearing wireless earbuds while driving, we would generally suggest that you be more cautious and limit any distractions you might have. However, if you must answer a call, it is much better to take it hands-free with a Bluetooth headset.
How long can the wireless earbuds last in a day?
Well, it depends on how you use it. If you charge the battery fully and don’t’ use it, the standby time is around 80 hours. If you use it for music playing, the longest estimated battery life is 8 hours, but at least 4 hours. The battery life is one of the biggest complaints when the first cable-free mode appeared. As the wireless earbuds are small, it is the reason that makes it difficult to fit in a large battery.
Luckily, many manufacturers managed to find a solution for short battery life—charging case for true wires earbuds, some manufacturers put an extra battery in the cord.
Today, most true wireless earbuds come with a charging case that can charge both earpieces simultaneously. Most of the cases can carry 2-15 more extra charges, you can charge your earbuds while on vacation.
How wireless earbuds work and how to connect?
Wireless earbuds connect to a smartphone without using a wire or a cable, it connects by transmitting audio signals through either radio or IR signals. Wireless earbuds work by connecting or pairing with the device you want to use through a radio or infrared signal. Many devices use Bluetooth technology to make connecting easier for the user. Devices with Bluetooth can connect and exchange data over very short distances using radio transmissions. Earbuds with Bluetooth also allow you to connect to many devices simultaneously.
Wait, What if I lose the earbuds?
“I haven’t even bought them, but I’ve lost them already” – is a common joke to hear regarding small true wireless earbuds. Many users have one common concern—what happens if you lose an earpiece? You may get one replacement from the supplier you bought by luck if you lose one by accident. But, you don’t need to worry about the issue because losing an earpiece is much harder than it seems — most pairs feature secure in-ear hooks to help keep them in place.
The Leaglee TT05 wireless earbuds offer solid features at cheap price. Deliver exceptional deep bass and noise isolation option to your audio experience. The sweat-proof pair guarantees you 4 hours of playback and 24 hours of battery life support through the charging case.
It is powered by Bluetooth 5.0 and is IP54-certified, making it water and dust resistant. You’re also guaranteed a reliable connection from an audio source without dropouts.
You now have some knowledge you need to know about true wireless headphones before you decide to buy a pair. They may have a few flaws, but they still have many advantages. Wireless headphones are useful, have an innovative design and, in many cases, provide better sound quality than wired headphones. If you are going to buy wireless earbuds, you can go to Leaglee online store to buy one to take a try.
At Leaglee, we have a skilled team of engineers that bring a variety of specialized skills to consumer electronic products. We are dedicated to delivering cost-competitive, reliable products to our customers. So, if you want to buy a good product but the price is too high, you can try our products at reasonable prices that are selected by our professional team for you. What are you waiting for? Go wireless
Please let us know in the comments if you have any questions about us or our products.